View Profile Lordcuckness

All 488 Movie Reviews

50 w/ Responses

O.o what does the toilet button do?

MyLustWish responds:

Those are her needs! Sometimes she need to go to the toilet.

fucking incredible. looks so good. i want to eat her butthole
also dat ending lul

kinky

Awsome!..
.. god dammit i really want to get involved in these, I keep missing out.. not that my skill is good enough.. but id at least try to

DanaBananaTree responds:

Do it mate! In my experience, all skill levels and animation styles are welcome and it's great fun to be part of a team. Plus it pushes you to develop which adds salsa to the chippies~

Turnip2707 responds:

it's my first collab and I'll tell you that the skills don't really matter as much as interacting with the great people in the collab Discord. I'm sure you'll have a great time joining a collab!

Vs an entire generatio... nvm lol

Its like some kind of strange modern art.. or like those indian crude sex sculptures on indian temples. Did you use some kind of puppet tool or After fx? Anyway its not bad my man. Its more disturbing than sexual but that can be a good thing.

You could try more things like this, i think just improve on the anatomy or something, maybe look at artists paintings francis beacon or Salvador Dalí. They had both disturbing and sexual imagery I think. .. Francis Beacon still freaks me out... *shudders*

Anyway I know this was probs troll/spam but still. Either way stay healthy dude.

EAt cum. ok

also hentai mmm
and god damn there was a pee fetish?
damn i could have got in on that with doo doo feces fetish.

Sevi responds:

Watch the previous collab ;)

~Luigi watz dat??!

That is the penis and testicles.

SomeApe responds:

how did you know about my next animation?

Ah it is always a joy to see 3D futa,
and great facial expressions too! mmmm

cute lol and good audio

😞🔫 If you can't express yourself, what is the point in being alive? I have a sick mind, Hope i don't loose it altogether. 🔞ADULTS ONLY🔞 Taking commissions soon
I am actually Autistic.

Male

Scat artist.

I am a genuis (no really)

Your mind.