View Profile Lordcuckness

All 488 Movie Reviews

50 w/ Responses

Hey Gurl! loving this one!

Holy shit... GOOF TROOP CHARACTERS!?!? I'd love to see more of them. The 3d model is nice, really close to the original cartoon. The animation seems a bit stiff, needs more secoundry animation. Different camera angles might be a cool idea too. Good stuff eitherway! Please make misses Pete.. I want to see her getting.... dominated..

timdogg2 responds:

Thanks bro, and thanks for the feedback too. I'm planning to do Mrs. Pete next.

MmmmmmMMMmm ANAL! Nice work, I love the motion you have, especially with the boobs. The facial expression is nicely done too, the tongue sticking out is a nice touch. The only advice I can think is the entry into the anus, e.g the clipping. I know that must be really difficult to animate, im not sure how 3D animators sort that problem out, but its worth sorting though because it looks really hot when done well. Either way, awesome!

Lol great! i actually manage to sync the tit fuck with the music and it was really funny. This is near perfect, the animation for Bowsette is great! coloring too. Mario i think needed more definition. But i think you must have been limited to his original design? Anyway great!

Great coloring! Decent and smooth animation. Anatomy needs some work. But dude, overall quite good. Don't stop! Keep making more.

I want dirty rimjob for horse and anal for raven

Please make more poop fetish. I will pay u $1000

😞🔫 If you can't express yourself, what is the point in being alive? I have a sick mind, Hope i don't loose it altogether. 🔞ADULTS ONLY🔞 Taking commissions soon
I am actually Autistic.

Male

Scat artist.

I am a genuis (no really)

Your mind.